Grassland Heritage Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)3 membership organization devoted to prairie preservation and education about our prairie heritage. Your contrbutions to GHF are appreciated and fully tax deductible.
Benefits of membership
- Quarterly GHF newsletter
- Educational programs and guided outings
- Field trip opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Invitations to special events
Your membership contribution support’s GHF’s family education programs, prairie protection and land management activities.
In addition to membership donations, GHF welcomes contributions dedicated to the following funds and special needs:
- Prairie Acquisition Fund dedicated to land acquisition and protection
- Land management needs such as equipment maintenance, invasive tree removal services, fence and gate improvement, and the purchase of safety equipment
- Rachel Snyder Memorial Scholarship Fund awarded to students committed to studying the prairie
- Rolling Prairie Learning Lab family education events
Become a GHF Member
Choose your Membership level by selecting one of the contribution levels below
and then click on the "Donate" button.
The Grassland Heritage Foundation • P.O. Box 394 • Shawnee Mission, KS 66201
• © 2000-2013 Grassland Heritage Foundation • Page Last Updated on
April 24, 2013 08:30am